station one creates cutting-edge design solutions in an award–winning architectural and landscape architectural consulting practice
Design with purpose and impact. Making a difference not only in the cities and towns we call home, Station One Architect’s diverse range of projects expand throughout the province pushing the boundaries of science and art, technology and design. Sustainable solutions for education & community, affordable & care housing and multi-family / mixed-use housing drive us.
Building on 30 years as a multidisciplinary practice in architecture, landscape architecture and interior design, we’re celebrating where we’ve been as we set our sights on the future. We are proud to create dynamic spaces that exceed client expectations and transform lives.
We want each person to thrive. SOA’s high performance, collaborative culture is based on teams which provide support and mentoring at each career path step. From training in basic skills to advanced growth opportunities, SOA provides regular in-house learning and pays for additional courses, conferences and professional registrations to keep us on the forefront. This is a creative atmosphere where fresh ideas are encouraged, and team members have a voice.
Our vibrant and creative culture values:
- Work-life balance with a shorter 37.5 hour week, comp time, and Friday afternoons off in summer to allow greater opportunity for personal pursuits.
- An affordable, majestic natural beauty with lakes, rivers and mountains, while being a stone’s throw away from Vancouver. Read on the beach, climb up or ski down a mountain, or cheer on the Canucks after work in Canada’s warmest winter climate.
- Stress relief without commuting into the hectic city.
- Knowing how to celebrate success. Regular team/family events and annual retreats are jam-packed with new adventures.
- The importance of each team member through equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Building healthy hearts and minds. In addition to full extended health and dental benefits with premiums covered, you’ll find the team involved in SOA book clubs, lunch games, design Fridays, fundraisers, walks, runs, hikes, softball, paintball and more.
How to apply for a position
Apply by emailing your cover letter, resume and maximum 10 page PDF portfolio to email@example.com and be sure to follow us on social media. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.