Station One creates cutting-edge design solutions in our award winning architectural and landscape architectural consulting practice.
Not content with status-quo, we encourage individual and team development and continually exceed client expectations in various dimensions.
Each team member is truly valued with collaboration and open communication essential, plus opportunities for growth encouraged on a range of dynamic Station One’s projects extend from the rugged west coast of Vancouver Island, to urban Vancouver and suburbs, through the Okanagan to BC’s interior and beyond.
What’s behind the growing movement to BC’s lower mainland? Check out the video!
- Canada’s warmest winter climate
- an outdoor mecca – surrounded by lakes, rivers, mountains, world-class fishing, golfing, hiking and skiing all year round
- the ocean beaches are within an hour’s drive, and Vancouver is next door
- affordable living in an outdoor paradise
- stress relief without commuting into the hectic city
Enjoy Friday afternoons off in Summer, and don’t get stuck in a rut – love where you work! Check out the rest of our site to see your potential, and connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up on the latest SOA culture.
How to apply for a position
These full-time position based on a 37.5 hour week offers a competitive salary including full health & dental benefits, premiums paid for by SOA. Apply by emailing your cover letter, resume and maximum 10 page PDF portfolio to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.