Tell visual stories with an award-winning architectural firm. At Station One Architects, our design experts specialize in three core areas: education, affordable housing and multi-family projects. We’re looking for a marketing & graphic designer who can help us share our project stories as we contribute to vital community spaces across BC.
We are humbly confident in transforming our clients’ vision into built form.
We value our clients: We listen. We’re easy to work with. We deliver on time and on budget.
We value our team: We believe in work-life balance. We care about team culture and offer growth opportunities.
We have big aspirations: We are a leading architectural firm in the province and we’re still growing. Every member of our team is part of our success. We are committed to exploration and innovation.
Create eye-catching content to promote SOA’s winning work through print, digital, social media and the web. As a key player on our sales and marketing team, you’ll keep us looking good in proposals and presentations, and produce compelling materials to share online and at events. This is an opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple initiatives. We are a company of creative minds. Grow your career where innovation and new ideas are valued.
- Coordinate, design and update promotional materials that reflect SOA’s brand and services.
- Produce tailored, engaging proposals.
- Collect information and design project portfolios; update on applicable platforms.
- Prepare presentations and materials for architectural competitions, awards and speaking engagements.
- Design advertisements and promotional materials for trade shows, sponsorships and other activities.
- Support our digital marketing activities by contributing content to our website and social media platforms.
- Edit and produce video renderings and drone footage for architectural projects.
- Identify current and past projects to photograph; coordinate and edit project and team photography.
- Contribute to SOA’s team culture and model our core values.
- Excellent communicator through attractive graphic design and layout.
- Proactive and detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft 365, Prezi, social media platforms.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Must thrive in a deadline-driven, high-performance environment.
- Minimum – Bachelor of Marketing, Communications, or related.
- Minimum 2-5 years marketing, graphic design, proposal creation and social media experience, preferably within an architectural, design or development background.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills.
Let’s talk. This full-time position in Chilliwack offers a competitive salary, full health & dental benefits package. SOA supports continuing education to keep us at the forefront.
Look us up at www.soarchitects.com and follow us @stationone_architects. Apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.