Love to communicate clearly? Join our innovative team of creative problem solvers driving sustainable solutions that push the boundaries of science and art, technology, and design through architecture across the province.
Create eye-catching content to promote SOA’s winning team and projects through print, digital, social, web and new places. Keep us looking good in strategically communicating ideas, proposals, events, and our SOA brand. Opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple initiatives at once is key.
You’re not alone. With our supportive marketing team, pursue your passion where new ideas are welcome, and innovation is a key strength. From the basics to advanced growth opportunities, SOA supports continuing education to keep us on the forefront. Our creative atmosphere encourages fresh ideas, and team members have a voice.
- Develop, write and submit architectural proposal responses, creating tailored responses to client criteria and deadlines, with overall ownership of the final written content. Coordinate consultant proposals as applicable.
- Prepare content for project interviews, promotional materials, including advertisements, sponsorships, trade fairs and other promotional activities.
- Interview project managers, gather and prepare project marketing content for use in portfolios, social media & website, Architectural competitions, awards, speaking engagements and other promotions.
- Research and investigate potential project opportunities and requests for proposals.
- Organize marketing content for team’s ease of access.
- Edit and produce video renderings for Architectural projects and drone footage.
- Ambassador of SOA values and brand, ensuring continuity.
- Passion to develop tailored, engaging proposals, project descriptions, web and social media content, and other presentation materials.
- Effectively communicate SOA solutions through clear and concise marketing material.
- Interpret and address architectural requests for proposals and client needs individually and collectively.
- Research to gain an understanding of architectural responses to client needs.
- Proactive and detail-oriented with exceptional prioritization and organizational skills .
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Prezi, social media platforms.
- Ability to work effectively as a team and independently.
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven, high-performance environment.
- Command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor of Marketing, Communication, Technical Writing, or related.
- Minimum 2-5 years marketing, proposal, graphic design and social media experience, preferably within an architectural, design or development background.
Let’s talk. This full-time position in Chilliwack offers a competitive salary, full health & dental benefits package paid for by SOA. Look us up at www.soarchitects.com and follow us @stationone_architects. Apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.