Does chasing leads give you a rush? Join us to expand our horizons, reach new markets and exceed client expectations. We are an innovative team of creative problem solvers driving sustainable solutions that push the boundaries of science and art, technology, and design through architecture across the province, moving forward.
How can we best showcase our great work, attract new market areas and retain our existing clients? We need a leader in strategy and market development, to execute the creative vision, innovative solutions and business strategies in collaboration with the marketing and leadership team. Opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple initiatives at once.
You’re not alone. With our supportive team structure, pursue your passion where new ideas are welcome, and innovation is a key strength. From the basics to advanced growth opportunities, SOA supports continuing education to keep us on the forefront. Our creative atmosphere encourages fresh ideas, and team members have a voice.
- Develop and implement marketing and business sales strategies .
- Pursue new client and market growth strategies. Research and investigate potential project opportunities and requests for proposals.
- Develop, implement and update social media & website strategy in a timely manner.
- Proposal development, leading the marketing team to prepare, submit and present at interviews, ensuring individual client criteria and deadlines are met.
- Research and promote SOA at applicable trade shows, sponsorships and other promotional activities.
- Investigate and lead response to potential Architectural competitions, awards, and speaking engagements.
- Ambassador of SOA values and brand.
- Passion for people, building trust and fostering solid relationships.
- Proactive and detail-oriented with exceptional prioritization and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in business development and strategic planning, capacity to think outside the box while adapting to changes in market trends.
- Active listener with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Prezi, social media platforms.
- Ability to work effectively within a group and independently.
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven, high-performance environment.
- Command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Masters of Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related degree.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience, preferably in an architectural, design or developer background.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Let’s talk. This full-time position in Chilliwack offers a competitive salary, full health & dental benefits package paid for by SOA. Look us up at www.soarchitects.com and follow us @stationone_architects. Apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.