Adobe experts with a knack for strategy, now’s your time to shine. We are an innovative team of creative problem solvers driving sustainable solutions that push the boundaries of science and art, technology, and design through architecture across the province.
Create eye-catching content to promote SOA’s winning team and projects through print, digital, social, web and new places. Keep us looking good in strategically communicating ideas, proposals, events, and our SOA brand. Opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple initiatives at once is key.
You’re not alone. With our supportive marketing team, pursue your passion where new ideas are welcome, and innovation is a key strength. From the basics to advanced growth opportunities, SOA supports continuing education to keep us on the forefront. Our creative atmosphere encourages fresh ideas, and team members have a voice.
- Coordinate and design promotional materials, including advertisements, sponsorships, trade shows and other promotional activities.
- Proposal preparation, submittal and interview materials preparation, ensuring specific client criteria and deadlines are met.
- Collect information and design project portfolios, update on applicable platforms.
- Develop strategy for social media & website, implement and update regularly and in a timely manner.
- Prepare presentation response and materials for Architectural competitions, awards and speaking engagements.
- Edit and produce video renderings for Architectural projects and drone footage.
- Identify current and past projects to photograph, coordinate and edit project and team photography.
- Ambassador of SOA values and brand, ensuring continuity.
- Excellent communicator through attractive graphic design and layout.
- Interpret and address client needs effectively.
- Clearly present solutions that SOA offers through tailored, engaging proposals, project portfolios, web design, social media and other presentation materials.
- Proactive and detail-oriented with exceptional prioritization and organizational skills .
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Prezi, social media platforms.
- Ability to work effectively as a team and independently.
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven, high-performance environment.
- Bachelor of Marketing, Communication, or related.
- Minimum 2-5 years marketing, graphic design, proposal and social media experience, preferably within an architectural, design or development background.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Let’s talk. This full-time position in Chilliwack offers a competitive salary, full health & dental benefits package paid for by SOA. Look us up at www.soarchitects.com and follow us @stationone_architects. Apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.