Seeking Architectural Technologists who are passionate about designing spaces that inspire. Addressing each project as a unique opportunity, the Technologist will be entrusted to work with a team using Revit and other visual communication skills to assist and lead in the production of design and construction documents for a range of educational, institutional, health care and multifamily projects that impact our communities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- REVIT fluent – proficiency and applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs.
- Experienced – minimum 5 years’ experience in the production of construction drawings for multiple medium-to-large-scale projects.
- Knowledgeable – diploma or post secondary degree in Architecture or Building Sciences, or equivalent.
- Communicating with excellence – English, both verbally and written.
- Organized – prioritize, multi-task, work independently and balance multiple deadlines in a creative and high-performance environment are key elements for success.
- Experienced – with wood-frame construction and applying the BC Building Code.
- Able – to prepare and assemble complete construction documents for permit applications and tender.
- Curious – possess a lifelong love of learning.
- Willing to learn – must be registered, or eligible to be registered, with the AIBC. Support is provided.
- Bonus points – Experienced in educational, multi-family, affordable housing and/or high-rise projects.
Let’s talk. This full-time position in Chilliwack or Abbotsford offers a competitive salary, full health & dental benefits package paid for by SOA, with advancement potential.