Seeking a proactive team player for our Abbotsford office with a passion for designing outdoor spaces that inspire. Design experience and visual communication skills will be key in all aspects of landscape architecture, specifically concept design, design development, construction documentation, contract administration, site work and reporting. Open to landscape designers and interns working towards their landscape architecture designation.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who has:
- Landscape Architect: Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent with 5-10 years’ experience. License and registration with BCSLA, or eligibility to transfer current province’s registration to BC.
- Landscape Designer or Intern: Diploma in Landscape Technologies or equivalent with 2-5 years’ experience.
- Excellent English written, verbal and visual communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and communicate with internal and external team members, consultants and clients. Organized, able to work well independently, multi-task and prioritize with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong grading, planting design and landscape construction knowledge, familiarity with BC zones and municipality requirements.
- Proficiency in Revit and applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs an asset.
- A love for learning, to grow in their position and likes a challenge.