Seeking experienced technologists in an intermediate/senior role for our Abbotsford and Chilliwack offices who are proactive with passion for details, design experience, visual communication and Revit skills to assist and lead in the production of design and construction documents for a range of educational, institutional, health care and multifamily projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in REVIT, Adobe Creative Suite, and applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs.
- A diploma or postsecondary degree in Architecture or Building Sciences, with minimum 5 years’ experience in the production of construction drawings for multiple medium-to-large-scale projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, prioritize, work independently, and balance multiple deadlines in a creative and high-performance environment .
- Experienced with wood-frame construction and applying the BC Building Code .
- Ability to prepare and assemble complete construction documents for permit applications and tender.
- A curious edge and a lifelong love of learning.
- Bonus points: Experienced in educational, multi-family, affordable housing and/or high-rise projects.