Seeking an experienced Landscape Architect ready to get their feet wet, with a passion for designing outdoor spaces that inspire. Explore new design opportunities where creativity and innovation is nurtured using sustainable principles that expand barriers beyond the typical, yet seek a responsive, balanced environment. With 3D visualization at your fingertips, find your niche in expanding our current landscape portfolio serving SOA’s educational, institutional and multifamily projects with public parks, master plans, and other new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who has:
- Professional degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university program with minimum 10 years’ experience in landscape architecture. License and registration with BCSLA, or eligibility to transfer current province’s registration to BC.
- Strong English written, verbal and visual communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and communicate with internal and external team members, consultants and clients. Organized, able to work well independently, multi-task and prioritize with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong grading, planting design and landscape construction knowledge, familiarity with BC zones and municipality requirements.
- Proficiency in Revit and applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs an asset.