Seeking a vibrant, professional, self-motivated individual to join our team to ensure an outstanding experience for each person who contacts our office while supporting a positive, team-building atmosphere within.
What’s behind the growing movement to BC’s lower mainland? Check out the video!
- Canada’s warmest winter climate
- an outdoor mecca – surrounded by lakes, rivers, mountains, world-class fishing, golfing, hiking and skiing all year round
- the ocean beaches are within an hour’s drive, and Vancouver is next door
- affordable living in an outdoor paradise
- stress relief without commuting into the hectic city
Enjoy Friday afternoons off in Summer, and don’t get stuck in a rut – love where you work! Check out the rest of our site to see your potential, and connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up on the latest SOA culture.
Applicants will demonstrate the following key attributes to thrive in this position.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and welcoming. A people person with strong customer relation skills
- Cultural instigator, event organizer and planner
- Organized, with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and willing to learn in an everchanging environment
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word, Adobe
- Graphic design experience using InDesign and Prezi an asset