Are you proactive with passion for details? Have design expertise and visual communication skills to take the production of design and construction documents for educational, institutional, community, health care and multifamily projects to the next level?
What’s behind the growing movement to BC’s lower mainland? Check out the video!
- Canada’s warmest winter climate
- an outdoor mecca – surrounded by lakes, rivers, mountains, world-class fishing, golfing, hiking and skiing all year round
- the ocean beaches are within an hour’s drive, and Vancouver is next door
- affordable living in an outdoor paradise
- stress relief without commuting into the hectic city
Enjoy Friday afternoons off in Summer, and don’t get stuck in a rut – love where you work! Check out the rest of our site to see your potential, and connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up on the latest SOA culture.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who has:
- Proficiency in REVIT, Adobe Creative Suite, applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs.
- Diploma or Post-Secondary degree in Architecture or Building Sciences with minimum 5+ years’ experience in the production of construction drawings for multiple medium to large scale projects.
- Excellent English written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Organized, able to work well independently, multi-task and prioritize with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in educational facility or multi-family design and document preparation is beneficial.
- Ability to prepare and assemble complete construction documents for permit application and tender.
- Registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in BC.