Seeking team players for our Abbotsford and Chilliwack offices who are proactive with passion for details, design experience, visual communication and Revit skills to assist and lead in the production of design and construction documents for a range of educational, institutional, health care and multifamily projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in REVIT, Adobe, applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs.
- Diploma or Certificate in Architectural Building Technology or Drafting/Graphics Technician with minimum practical experience in the production of construction drawings for medium to large scale projects.
- Excellent English written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Organized, able to work well independently, multi-task and prioritize with multiple deadlines in a creative, high performance culture.
- Experience with wood-frame construction and BC Building Code.
- Experience in multi-family or educational facility design and document preparation is beneficial.
- Ability to prepare and assemble complete construction documents for permit application and tender.
- A love for learning, to grow in their position and likes a challenge.
This full-time position is available May 11 with a competitive salary including full health & dental benefits, premiums paid for by SOA. Apply by emailing your cover letter, resume and maximum 10 page PDF portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.