More than simply a keeper of the books, we are looking for an enthusiastic numbers specialist – someone who sees value in getting the data right while ensuring all are compensated fairly and consistently. Providing part of the backbone to our positive, creative, team atmosphere, applicants will demonstrate the following key attributes to thrive in this position.
- Business Administration or Accounting post-secondary program considered for this entry-level position with future potential for growth.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in related field.
- Excels in processing and reconciling vendor payments, client billing and receipts, team expenses, payroll, financial reporting, tax payments, bank records.
- Experienced with and knowledgeable of CRA reporting requirements.
- Love of numbers, yet understands the people behind the numbers.
- Team player, integrity, organized, with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, flexible and willing to learn
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient with Sage, MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word, Adobe