Strength in leadership. Seeking an experienced Architect motivated to go to the next level in leading a dynamic, innovative architectural team. Creativity and innovation, with strong design abilities and visual communication skills are essential in producing design and construction documents for a diverse portfolio of educational, institutional, health care and multifamily projects across the province.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive team player who has:
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited minimum 6 year university program with preferred minimum 6 years’ experience in an architecture practice. License and registration with AIBC to practice in BC or ability to transfer current province’s registration.
- Strong English written, verbal and visual communication skills required.
- Experience in educational facility design and document preparation is beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and direct medium to large scale institutional and multi-family projects, including management of team members, consultants and client liaison.
- Experienced in preparing and assembling complete construction documents for permit application and tender.
- Proficiency in REVIT and applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs an asset.
- Registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in BC.