Seeking a talented individual to ensure what is constructed conforms to Code and the Architectural drawings. Must be proactive, detail-oriented, communicates well and has experience with the construction industry. They will review projects in the construction phase on-site to ensure conformity, coordinate changes, review shop drawings, lead site meetings and coordinate with the project team to ensure a smooth-running project.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who has:
- Proficiency in REVIT, Adobe Creative Suite, applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs.
- Diploma or Post-Secondary degree in Architecture or Building Sciences with minimum 5+ years’ experience in the production of construction drawings for multiple medium to large scale projects.
- Excellent English written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Organized, able to work well independently, multi-task and prioritize with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in educational facility or multi-family design and document preparation is beneficial.
- Ability to prepare and assemble complete construction documents for permit application and tender.
How to apply for a position
These full-time positions are available immediately with a competitive salary and full health & dental benefits package offered. Please apply by sending your cover letter, resume and a maximum of 10 page PDF format portfolio to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.